Following government guidelines, we are so excited to announce we can welcome you back to Whilton Locks Garden Village from Wednesday 13th May from 9am-5pm.
We are fully stocked and ready to receive visitors, whilst still adhering to social distancing guidelines. We have put a few measures in place to keep the team and customers safe.
They are as follows;
* We have re-arranged the store so it is a one way system.
* We have a designated queuing system outside with 2 metres distance.
* There is a trolley cleaning station upon entrance.
* Hand sanitisers are in place for all to use.
* We have screens up on the till points to keep the team and customers safe.
For those customers who are still self isolating, or those that would prefer to continue to stay at home – we have been here for you from the beginning of this pandemic and we are still here for you now. We are still offering our delivery service for all – so you can place an order online at www.wlgv.co.uk or by phone 01327 843100.
At this time, our Canalside restaurant is still closed following government guidelines.
Once again, we would like to thank every single customer who has placed an order with us over the past few weeks, we really do appreciate it. Thank you all for the kind words, orders and support during this time, we really have the best customers ❤️
See you all very soon,
The team @ WLGV